Designed with the discerning astronomer in mind, Sky-Watcher top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing much more. With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness.
The 3" CNC machined 1:11 rotatable dual speed linear power focuser provides a smooth, rock-solid focusing with zero image shifts. The Esprit ED 120mm refractor comes with a 9 x 50 right angle finder scope, 2-inch Star diagonal, D-style dovetail, eyepiece, retractable dew cap and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
The 2-element thread-on 48mm field flattener guarantees excellent field flatness across the entire 44 mm imaging plane. Its oversized lenses ensure a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation.
- Optical Design - Apochromatic Refractor
- Diameter - 120mm
- Focal Length - 840mm
- F/Ratio - F/7
- Highest Practical Power - 240x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude - 12.5
- Finder Scope - 8x50 Right Angled Erect Image
- Focuser Diameter - 3" Linear Power Focuser
- Diagonal - 2" 90 deg. Dielectric Diagonal with 1.25" adapter
- Eye Piece - LET 2"-28mm
- Tube Weight - 9.61 kg
- Tube Dimensions - 12.5cm x 75cm
- Shipping Weight - 26 kg
- Shipping Dimensions - 122 x 46 x 48 cm3