10" LX200 Optical Tube Assembly #1010-60-01
Advanced Coma-Free LX200 Optical Tube comes with Meade's Ultra-High Transmission Coatings (UTHC), Oversized Low-Expansion Borosilicate Primary Mirror, Schott Borofloat Glass Corrector Plate, Diffraction Limited Optics, Losmandy-style dovetail, and Dust Cover.
The Advanced Coma-Free (ACF) optical system has brought the highest level of optical performance well within the reach of most amateurs. Using the Meade exclusive design, ACF optics achieve aplanatic performance — with a flatter field, reduced astigmatism and eliminated diffractions spikes — equal to Ritchy-Chétien systems, at a fraction of the price. Coupled with Meade’s Ultra- High Transmission Coatings (standard on all LX200-ACF systems), you have the ultimate in premium optics.
All LX200 models feature a primary mirror locking mechanism, which effectively prevents movement of the primary mirror during long exposure astrophotography or observing. Turn the lock knob located just above the telescopes main focus knob and the progressive-tension primary lock completely cancels any residual image shift due to mirror movement during visual, photographic, or imaging applications.
Sky-Watcher NEQ6 Pro Mount
- Clear Aperture: 10"
- Optical Design: Advanced Coma-Free (ACF)
- Optical Coatings: UHTC™
- Focal Length: 2500mm
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Resolving Power (Dawes' Limit): 0.456 arc-seconds
- Oversized Primary Mirror: Yes
- Mirror Lock: Yes
- Focuser Mechanism: Single Speed Focuser
- Dovetail: Losmandy
- Assembled Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Series 5000 2" Enhanced Diagonal Mirror with Adapters
- Rear-Focus Viewfinder
- Warranty 3 Years
These mounts provide extremely high precision tracking and have built in autoguider ports. Even the most demanding experts will be impressed by the capability of these mounts for astrophotography.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Tripod Height 85-147cm
- Tripod Weight 7.5kgs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 28.5cm
- Counterweights 2 x 5.1Kgs
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 16Kgs
- Mount Height: 41cm
- Total weight: 23.5kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
- 13" Dovetail Bar
- SynScan Hand Control
- Warranty: 5 Years